Re: Techie or Writer?

Subject: Re: Techie or Writer?
From: Mercedes Abels <maa5906 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 07:29:15 -0600

This is perfect. I have frequently said that is't much easier to teach a
good technical writer how to explain a product, program, system or
service than it is to teach a good engineer, programmer, or developer hoe
to effectively communicate information about the product/service. These
are two entirely different sets of skills, both necessary, but worlds apart.

Marci Abels