English grammar mailing list address

From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 12:19:00 PST

Someone (I forget who) posted a request for a mailing list on English
grammar. Last night, I checked out an index of mailing lists (
http://tile.net/listserv/ ) and located two:

ENG213 - Technical Writing
Subscribers: 51
Subscription address: listserv -at- umslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu
Posting address: eng213 -at- umslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu

To subscribe:

1. Address e-mail to listserv -at- umslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu

2. Leave the subject line blank.

3. On the first line of the message, type: sub ENG213 your name

ENG212 - Business Writing
Subscribers: 31
Subscription address: listserv -at- umslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu
Posting address: eng212 -at- unslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu

To subscribe:

1. Address e-mail to listserv -at- umslvma -dot- umsl -dot- edu

2. Leave the subject line blank.

3. On the first line of the message, type: sub ENG212 your name

There were other lists, but these two seemed most relevant.

If anyone tries these out, let the group know whether they are worth the
extra e-mail traffic.

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.