Survey for Proposal Study

Subject: Survey for Proposal Study
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:01:55 -0500

I am posting this for our Chapter's president.

A survey for compiling demographics concerning proposal
turn-around times is located at

http://stc.org/region3/pbc/survey.html

The president of the Palm Beaches Chapter is looking
for Technical Communicators working in the
Proposal Response area (for private industry or government)
to answer a few short questions.

If you can't read it on the Web, you can reach
Rachel Alexander at (407) 955-6936 or
rachel -dot- alexander -at- ssc -dot- siemens -dot- com for information.

Thanks for your time and input!

Joan