Freelance Writing Success

Subject: Freelance Writing Success
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 13:32:05 UNDEFINED

YOU, TOO, CAN MAKE $80,000/YEAR AS A FREELANCE WRITER

Send an SASE for a FREE printed report on freelance writing or an
email request for an email version of the report. But you need not wait
for that: You can get started right away.

These 15 reports reveal all you need to know to succeed in freelance
writing. I have sold them for years for $4 to $6 each,but only $3.00 each
if you order 3 or more?$45 for all?and you get the FREE report too.
But wait: You can Save Even More Money now:

I now make these reports available in ascii form on a 3.5-inch disk for
only $19.95 for all 15, including the FREE report! You can then read
them on your monitor, print them out, and/or store them on your hard
disk for ready reference. All for less than $1.50 each.

101: $40,000 a Year in "Editorial Services"
135: Ideas for Books and Articles
102: Be Your Own Publisher
136: Freelance Technical Writing
104: 7 Foolproof Ways to Succeed as Writer
106: Make it BIG with a Newsletter
107: Truth About Copyright Law
111: $50,000/Year in Self-Syndication
133: Anyone Can Make Money Writing
137: How to Write News Releases
131: Government Markets for Writers
105: Write About Your Troubles
125: Sell Your Book Before You Write it!
142: How toWrite a Book Proposal
140:Tips on How to Succeed in Writing

I have earned my living as a freelance writer for many years. I have
had more than 60 books published, but I have also written a great many
proposals, resumes, reports, newsletters, sales letters, brochures,
manuals, speeches, advertisements, and other documents for government
agencies, private-sector organizations, and individuals as my clients, for
fees that have ranged as high as $23,000.

HERMAN HOLTZ P.O. Box 1731 Wheaton, MD 20915

Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] -dot- Consulting & custom services
for marketing/writing needs: brochures, direct mail, ghosting,
proposals, manuals, other. Write, call for free estimates.
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915; 301-649-2499; FAX 301-649-5745.