Comment please?

Subject: Comment please?
From: Stan Brown <stbrown -at- NACS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:07:40 -0500

A few days ago, I posted to the list on the subject "A science of
typography? Comments on Wheildon's _Type & Layout". Today I was much
surprised to see a letter in my mailbox, containing the following
sentence:

>I have sent a copy of Stan's review to the publishers of the book. (Strathmoor
>Press).

Was it unreasonable of me to be rather miffed that this was done
without asking me first, and to say so in a note to the person
involved (whom I will not name publicly)?

Regards,
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems Cleveland, Ohio USA +1 216 371-0043
email: stbrown -at- nacs -dot- net Web: http://www.nacs.net/~stbrown