Re: Name for Group of Icons

Subject: Re: Name for Group of Icons
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:22:17 -0600

From Susan Schulken, Writing Consultant:

>We use these terms for VCR buttons on tool bars.

> |<< Scroll Top

> < Scroll Previous
> > Scroll Next

Please clarify a term for my education: Wouldn't this
action be more of a "jump" than a "scroll"?

LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.