Re: FrameMaker Petition

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Petition
From: Karen Gwynn/Datatel <Karen_Gwynn -at- DATATEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:26:00 EDT

I've often thought about sending my "wish list" for product enhancements but
considered that a single users' input wouldn't do much good. However, might I
suggest that the Framer's list is perhaps a better forum for this endeavor.
Although I use FrameMaker and would gladly contribute, I think we should
consider those on this list who do not use FrameMaker and who, I gather from
other postings, would rather not hear about that product (whether it is good or
bad comments).

If you'd like info on the Framer's list, send me a note directly.

Karen
kwg -at- datatel -dot- com