request for site addresses

Subject: request for site addresses
From: cindy stevens <stevens -at- MAIL -dot- GLD -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 12:05:28 -0600

I am a graduate student working on a colloborative project with three other
technical writers. We are putting together a short list of internet sites
for technical and professional communicators for conducting research
on-line. We have several sites already, such as TCQ abstracts. However, we
only have a few weeks to finish this project. If you have the time would
you please send us any internet site locations that would benefit
communicators doing research on-line.
Thankyou,

Cindy Stevens
stevens -at- mail -dot- gld -dot- com