sleepless nights over help (was Re: Request for change)

Subject: sleepless nights over help (was Re: Request for change)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 10:22:42 -0600

At 07:41 PM 2/8/96 EST, Fionnuala Broughan wrote:
<snip>
> What keeps me awake at night?
<other problems deleted>
> Do we stay with add-ons to Word to create our online help or do we
> create help from scratch?

Now we have a new problem to keep us awake: This news that Microsoft
is dumping winhelp in favor of help based on HTML.

If I start a new help project, should I even bother composing it in
winhelp?

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.