Re: WINHELP moving to HTML

Subject: Re: WINHELP moving to HTML
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:13:15 -0800

Lisa Pappas, a speaker and pubs competition award winner at last
night's Carolina Chapter, STC meeting, mentioned Microsoft's new
intent--as she demonstrated her best-of-show Windows help product.
She arrived at the meeting directly from the airport. She had just
flown in from Seattle and the WinHelp conference.

Lisa works at Mobius Group in Research Triangle Park, NC and I'm unsure
whether or not she subscribes to this list.

-Mike

--

Michael Andrew Uhl, Lead Technical Writer (uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin, Primary Support Contractor to US EPA