Re: Copyrights, Contracts, and Collaborations

Subject: Re: Copyrights, Contracts, and Collaborations
From: Dianne Driskell <ddriskel -at- CS -dot- UTEXAS -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 13:02:27 -0600

I'm not familiar with "ghost write." Will someone explain?

Dianne Driskell
************
Feb. 7, 1996
8:45 AM

Dear Fellow Writers:

I'm a freelance writer who has been asked by a client to "ghost write" some
articles for a professional journal. I'm really confused about what
clause(s) to include in the contract to protect my copyright, or do I need to
address the copyright issue at all? And do I have the right to own the
copyright for this type of material?
snip>
K. D. Fisher
Freelance Writer