Re: HTML and printed doc from one source

Subject: Re: HTML and printed doc from one source
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 13:16:51 -0700

Nancy Hayes says...

>There are also different design concerns for what looks good on paper
>and what is useful on screen.

Precisely.

Sally Yeo says....

>You can use Acrobat to distribute a document on the web while retaining
>its exact paper look.

Cool! But why would I want to do this? On-line documentation
development is not driven by its relative look and feel to hard copy.
Web documentation is driven by it's connection to the Internet.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....