International TCOM Survey - Thanks!

Subject: International TCOM Survey - Thanks!
From: DFIERRO <DFIERRO -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 13:20:57 EST

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You

Thanks to everyone who responded to my - International Technical
Communication through the Internet - survey.

Many of the responses I received deserve individual replies. I will
do so as soon as I can give each response a good read and digest the
results.

If anyone missed my survey post and would like to participate, drop me
a line at dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com -dot-

Thanks for your support and encouragement!

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com