Re: Help w/TW skills

Subject: Re: Help w/TW skills
From: LynnDianne Beene <lbeene -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:56:38 -0700

Marci--
What a wonderful assignment, especially for the class I'm
about to teach because it's not a beginner's class in TW
but it's also not an advanced class. I'm going to give
some serious thought to how to make this work for me.
Thanks for sharing it!

Lynn Beene email: lbeene -at- unm -dot- edu
B & F Writers Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123

Is it not, then, better to be ridiculous and friendly than clever and hostile?
--Socrates