Looking for Lotus writers...

Subject: Looking for Lotus writers...
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:46:01 CST

Howdy folks! I'd like to hear from any of you subscribers out there that are
working for the Lotus division of IBM. I've got a couple of questions for
ya'... Please contact me directly.

Thanks,

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)502-4759 * * * ** ** "The more that you read, the more
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * * things you will know. The more that
* * * * * you learn, the more places you'll go."
Class of '90 * - Dr. Seuss
***