Re: Money Industry Spends on Training Workforce in Writing Skills?

Subject: Re: Money Industry Spends on Training Workforce in Writing Skills?
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:55:42 -0600

Sushil Oswal wrote:

> I am looking for any studies, journal articles or newspaper stories which
> offer some dollar estimates on the expenses incurred by industry in training
> their employees in the field of writing and related skills. If you know
> of any items or have one on your shelf or file, please send me a message
> at: oswal -at- frank -dot- mtsu -dot- edu

Check out the November 1995 issue of Technical Communication. It's
devoted entirely to education. Lots of interesting stuff.

Steve

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation svictor -at- compassnet -dot- com
15150 Memorial Drive http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
Houston, TX 77079 USA De gustibus non disputandum est