Re: Help w/TW skills

Subject: Re: Help w/TW skills
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 17:42:11 -0500

Karen Gwynn/Datatel input was excellent. Only one thing I could
possibly add. Since your students are seriously interested in the
Technical Communications field, I'd certainly make sure that they left
your class with some professional writing samples for their
portfolio....

I always thought the notion of working with engineering students to
document a process etc. was an excellent idea for both the future writer
and the future engineer...

Helen Hegelheimer
hxh -at- formtek -dot- com