Re: alpha burst activity [medical]

Subject: Re: alpha burst activity [medical]
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:27:24 -0400

I wrote:

> > >From memory:
> > Alpha waves, beta waves, delta waves, and theta waves are all indications
(snip)

Dave Fields replied:
>Um... missed 'em all.

>Definitions:
(very clear explanation deleted)

Thank you, Dave. Obviously my twenty-year-old memories got seriously
scrambled, as I discovered yesterday when I went to the library to look up
this stuff. BTW, I still highly recommend the book _Neurology for the
non-neurologist_ to anyone who has to bone up on this stuff.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com