query: Image-In contact info

Subject: query: Image-In contact info
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 13:27:44 -0600

We have some software for scanning images called Image-In. One of
our illustrators was wondering if there is a newer version of this
software available, but we cannot find company contact info.

Questions:
1. If you have Image-In, do you have contact information for the
company?

2. What product do you recommend for scanning images? We mostly
use it for line art, but occasionally have used it for photos.

BTW, this is all Windows, not Mac.

I'd appreciate direct replies to lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

Thanks.
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.