Product Liability - Brief Survey

Subject: Product Liability - Brief Survey
From: "Thomas R. Tigani" <ttigani -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 07:58:45 EST

Greetings,

I will be presenting a paper at this year's Southwest/Texas Popular
Culture Association-American Culture Association conference in about
two weeks, and I was looking for your opinions, stories, thoughts
about the following topic:

1. What does Product Liability mean to you?

2. In your documents, what steps have or had you taken to protect
you and your company from product liability litigation?

In addition, if you've answered the first two, please answer these
additional questions:

1. What is your profession?

2. What product does your company produce?

Thanks for your help! A summary version of your answers will be
posted during the week of February 12.

Tom Tigani
29JAN96