Noses miscellaneous

Subject: Noses miscellaneous
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 13:52:00 UNDEFINED

I am beginning to feel like that tar baby ot my grade-school fables: I am
unable to complete my surveyt of staffers-vs-contractors. I now have a count
of 88 respondents, 53 claiming status as staffers and 35 as contractors, for a
ratio of 60-40, still holding steadily.

I am beginning to get a fix on the kinds of work are sisters and brothers
here are doing, but it is too soon to establish a trend. Stay tuned: I will
continue to provide the feedback. - Herm

Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] -dot- Consulting & custom services
for marketing/writing needs: brochures, direct mail, ghosting,
proposals, manuals, other. Write, call for free estimates.
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915; 301-649-2499; FAX 301-649-5745.