Re: Hi! What's a PDP-11? Anyone know?

Subject: Re: Hi! What's a PDP-11? Anyone know?
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 01:11:35 +-100

<Blowing the dust off a set of manuals, the old man shifts forward in =
his
chair, ignoring the pain in his arthritic knees.>

PDP-11? You don't know about the machine that was central to the =
evolution
of modern computing?

Is it just me, but I'm suddenly feeling very old. I thought everybody =
knew what a PDP-11 was! Next, people will be saying they don't know that =
"Real Programmers don't use PASCAL".

From a Real Typographer (and defiantly not a Quiche Eater),

David Somers
dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl