Re: What's with the new docs?

Subject: Re: What's with the new docs?
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 13:36:24 -0800

Someone sent me the following reply to one of my recent postings. ...RM

If you can post this anomously - I'd appreciate it.

My boss has just filled me in on our new product direction (if funded by our
parent company) that will go as far into the web as we might imagine,
gateways, java etc. His interesting comment was, "the role of the writer
and the developer will become very "blurred". After all you are perfectly
capable of HTML, JAVA and maybe even VRML. So why not have you do it." I
am holding my breath and crossing my fingers for
the funding....sounds like a whole bunch of fun.

But the key comment is "role of the writer and developer is becoming blurred".
I agree....