Re: Impressions of Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Impressions of Information Mapping
From: "John P. Brinegar" <johnbri -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:13:24 -0700

I've been using Information Mapping for over five years. I find that IMI's
claims about the improvement in communication, reduced misunderstaning, and
efficiency improvement are met and exceeded.

>Question: anybody on this list have any experience with Information Mapping
>methodology, and --if so-- did you like it? If you did not find it useful, did
>you find an alternative methodology you liked better?

>--Bob Boeri

John P. Brinegar, http://www.netzone.com/~jbrinega/
Consulting and development
-Performance support systems