Impressions of Information Mapping

Subject: Impressions of Information Mapping
From: Bob Boeri <76001 -dot- 2114 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:12:12 EST

I was one of several from our company who recently took a course from
Information Mapping Inc. The course's title was "Developing Procedures,
Policies & Documentation." The writers and editors in our group were generally
very excited about IM's methodology; the engineers thought it was all obvious
and a waste of time. I, part engineer and writer, was impressed with the
methodology.

Question: anybody on this list have any experience with Information Mapping
methodology, and --if so-- did you like it? If you did not find it useful, did
you find an alternative methodology you liked better?

--Bob Boeri