Re: Redundancy...

Subject: Re: Redundancy...
From: Shauna Jeanne Jones <shauna -at- ALOHA -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 00:47:30 -1000

From a marketing viewpoint, you want users to think the software enables
them to do things. That way, the user takes credit for the achievement for
which he or she might receive additional corporate favors such as raises and
promotions. "Our product is used to do" suggests that to us much more than
"Our product does".

FWIW, since when was the Marketing Dept concerned about anyone actually
*using* the product after it has been bought and paid for? <G>