Job posting, temp/contract, USA/China/Belgium

Subject: Job posting, temp/contract, USA/China/Belgium
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 15:20:04 GMT

A colleague has asked me to post the following "help wanted" ad. Please
reply directly to the address mentioned in the posting, not to me.

Project Description:

Project: Writing end-user manuals for a software product

Location: USA , estimated 2-3 weeks abroad (Belgium or China)

Description of work:

Writing end-user manuals (simultaneously applicable and formatted to become
on-line help and CD ROM manuals) , including Getting Started and Reference
Manuals, for a new product being launched in the US in the 3rd quarter of 1996.
The product is an interactive hypermedia catalogue builder to be sold to
general public. The product is very easy to learn and easy to use. The
individual is not required to know programming.

Required qualifications:

Proven track record of writing end user documentation for software products.
References and samples of work are a must.

Duration:

Estimated 1,5 - 2 months.

Needed: ASAP

Company Information:

Ektelis sa/nv a Belgian corporation 3,5 years in business, with a
representation and development centre in Beijing, China. Mostly a
development company, selling tailor made multimedia object oriented and
multi-lingual applications. The technology used for years to develop
these applications will be boxed and sold commercially. The first
commercial market is USA. The company is planning to establish a US
company in the second quarter of 1996. Product to go to US beta
May-June 1996.

Contact:

Vanessa Wade, CompuServe 100637,3326
or Matthieu Wirtz, CompuServe 100022,2665
Ektelis sa/nv
Place J. Vander Elst 20
1180 Brussels
Belgium
Tel: 011.32.2.332.0220
Fax: 011.32.2.332 1210

Salary: negotiable depending on experience.