FrameMaker questions on TECHWR-L

Subject: FrameMaker questions on TECHWR-L
From: Tommy Trussell <twt -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 10:24:02 -0600

Sorry I don't have the address of the person asking the original FrameMaker
question, but I'm talking about:

>>Massage data like the following so that the first
>>and last fields are tab-separated with no spaces in

....and so forth

Technical questions about FrameMaker might be better handled on the
FrameMaker newsgroup "comp.text.frame" OR the "Framers" mailing list.

You'll find lots of great information and sources in the FrameMaker FAQ:

McCormick, Robert J. (1994) "FrameMaker FAQ (Frequently Asked
Questions)" Usenet news.answers. Available via
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/frame/faq/part1
(and ./part2). 35 pages.

(Despite the citation, it's updated frequently -- at least quarterly -- the
copy I have is dated 9/95.)

From the FAQ:
out how, send e-mail:
To: majordomo -at- math -dot- mcgill -dot- ca
body contains: help

If you have trouble with the automated administrator, send email to:
framers-request -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net

There is an archive at http://www.cicc.com/archives/framers/ .

Besides reducing traffic on TECHWR-L, these other places would be a faster
way to get the answers you need about FrameMaker.

--Tommy Trussell

--
TW Technical Services -- 129 Oaklawn Dr., Conway, AR 72032-6701
twt -at- cei -dot- net http://www.cei.net/~twt/ (501) 336-0889 voice