Re: Representing Computer Interactions

Subject: Re: Representing Computer Interactions
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 19:25:04 +-100

Just to add my $0.02 worth... I use the french closing double quote =
character as the separator (>>) in a list of menu selections. Looks =
good, and avoids confusion with colons, greater than signs, pipes, etc., =
which are often used for other things (redirection, etc).

I set the text in *real* small caps too. Combined with the >>, it not =
only looks good, but is easily understood by the readers (which is what =
tech writing/communication is all about!)

David Somers
dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl