No. CA job opening

Subject: No. CA job opening
From: Sass Nielsen <sassn -at- PROTOTYPEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:50:25 -0800

We are a fast-growing Santa Rosa software company seeking a Technical =
Writer with excellent technical, communication, and computer-based =
documentation skills; heavy experience with word processing or desktop =
publishing required; familiarity with RoboHelp preferred, FrameMaker a =
plus. Responsibilities include writing and editing implementation =
guides for administrators and users. In addition, you will assist with =
the creation of online documentation and context-sensitive help for =
users. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience writing =
documentation and managing projects. Sample will be required at =
interview. We are the leading provider of fleet-equipment management =
systems. We offer a challenging and exciting environment working with =
an enthusiastic and dedicated staff of 30. Lots of opportunity to learn =
and create. Casual dress. EOE M/F. =20

Resumes to 3550 Round Barn Blvd., #302, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, fax =
707/522-6805 or

sassn -at- prototypeinc -dot- com