Re: Font usage in manuals

Subject: Re: Font usage in manuals
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 11:03:00 EST

Emily,
I'd like to get a copy of your report if I could.
Best Regards
Paul C.
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com

Some of his findings were a little surprising. I'll be glad to forward
a copy of the report I wrote for my group (a list of the study's major
conclusions plus a few paragraphs of commentary) to anyone who
requests.

Emily Skarzenski
Deloitte & Touche/ICS - Chadds Ford, PA
eskarzenski -at- dttus -dot- com