Web Page Competition Results

Subject: Web Page Competition Results
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 15:24:31 CST

Hi, All!

The results are in for the 1995-1996 Lone Star Chapter of the Society
for Technical Communication Web Page Competition. The Award winners have
received their awards, or soon will. (The distant awards are in the mail,
really!)

Everyone wishing to read the competition results and view the entry
Web sites can begin their browsing with the following URL:

http://stc.org/region5/lsc/www/ipic/wwwenter.html

WARNING: This page contains HTML 3.0 code, namely a table. To
view the page, use Mosaic 2.x, Netscape 1.1 or later, or some compatible World Wide
Web browser.

There are links from the table entries to the entry Web sites.

Once again, Lone Star Chapter, and especially the Internet Professional
Interest Committee, wishes to thank and congratulate all who entered their Web
sites in this first, for Lone Star Chapter and the STC, Web competition. These
Web sites are outstanding expressions of technical communication principles in
this new medium.

Happy Browsing!

Look for our forthcoming announcement of the 1996-1997 STC, Lone Star
Chapter Web Page Competition.

Chuck Banks
--
/ \ Society for Technical