Re: "Books in Print" on WWW?

Subject: Re: "Books in Print" on WWW?
From: Dennis -dot- Paul -dot- Johnson -at- ATT -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:04:48 -0600

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

To clarify my query - I meant the book (forgot the publisher) that
bookstores use when you want to back order a book. It tells the publisher
and the ordering information. You still have to go through a vendor to
get the book, but at least you know it still is in stock.

Dennis Johnson

docwrite -at- ihgp -dot- ih -dot- att -dot- com