DOS help files

Subject: DOS help files
From: Connie Winch <CEW -at- MACOLA -dot- USA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 12:44:30 -0600

Last week I wrote

>We need to create DOS help files from Word .doc files. Does anyone know of
>a program that can automatically generate the one from the other?

This caused some confusion; allow me to clarify: We need to create DOS
help files for a DOS application. The text that will be used for these
future help files currently exists in Word v6 .doc files.

So...if you know a program that will automatically generate DOS help files
from Word .doc files, please reply to me directly. Thanks.

| Connie E. Winch | What is written without |
| Technical Writer | effort is in general |
| Macola Software | read without pleasure. |
| cew -at- macola -dot- usa -dot- com | -Samuel Johnson |