Re: A Good Example of a Bad Metaphor

Subject: Re: A Good Example of a Bad Metaphor
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 12:21:48 -0800

On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Guy McDonald wrote:

> certify tech writers..... it will solve everything. Thanks Tina for
trying
> to start a new topic. I'm sick & tired of seeing dead horses float
through
> my mail.

Sorry, Guy, but I couldn't resist this one. It's actually a terrific,
apropos image, but kinda hilarious on first sight. Thanks for the laugh.

George Allaman
georgea -at- csn -dot- net

No problem George, glad to have lifted your spirits...... even at the
expense of myself and the English language! Improper metaphors are like a
box of chocolates, you never know what......

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com