Icon editor

Subject: Icon editor
From: Phil Atkinson <phila -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 17:44:25 +0000

Does anyone know of a good icon editor for Windows 3.11/Windows95 other
than Iconmaster or Appstudio (from Visual C++) ?

I'm looking for something with the following features:
- Cut, Copy, Paste (with transparent background)
- Dithered fill (filling with two or more colours at once)
- Conversion from bitmap to icon and vice versa
- Screen grab facility (for stealing other people's icons)
- Text entry
- Multiple icon preview

I can do most of these at the moment but I have to use several products
and Iconmaster doesn't seem to work very well in Windows 95.

--
Phil Atkinson, Documentation Manager
Intuitive Systems Ltd phone: +44 (0) 1438