Re: UNIX Screen Captures

Subject: Re: UNIX Screen Captures
From: "Marvin W. Miller" <Marvin_Miller -at- SEC -dot- SEL -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 14:12:18 -0800

The trick is that you must have a word processor or page layout tool that will
directly import Sun raster files. Framemaker does this very nicely.

Once the screen dumps are in Frame, cut and paste into a standard graphics
package, then save in the desired format.

I have used this method sucessfully with Frame (for the Mac) and Claris Draw.
Also works with Freehand. I usually save them as PICT files.

I don't see any reason why this method will not work with Frame for Windows
and CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc.