Permission on the Web

Subject: Permission on the Web
From: Suzanne Pyle <Crow101156 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 20:48:17 -0500

Thanks so much for all your replies regarding permission to use material on
the
Web. The concensus appears to indicate that we should treat text and
graphics
on the internet as we would with any material that is copyright. The whole
idea
of copyright and the Web is evolving and many off shoot discussions have come
about as a result of this inquiry. I'm forwarding along to you some of that
discussion which I think we can all benefit from.

- Suzanne