How many technical communicators are hired every year?

Subject: How many technical communicators are hired every year?
From: "Dr. James Lenze - Technical Communication" <LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:11:43 -0500

Here's a odd question. How many technical communicators are
hired each year. I would like the number limited to recent
college grads.

Dr. James Lenze, Assistant Professor Internet: LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU
Technical Communication Degree Program Phone: (810) 204-3658
Lawrence Technological University FAX: (810) 204-3518
Southfield, MI 48075-1058 Office: M145 (in M139)