a grand example

Subject: a grand example
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 16:34:02 -0600

... of bad writing!

I really want to submit this wonderful sentence to my
worst-technical-writing-sample-of-the-month contest, but
I have to disqualify myself.

Since this is all in fun, here it is:

When air entrainment is observed during mixing the 6x5 discharge
pressure and flow fall off as the void fraction increases and if
the conditions are right the critical void fraction is reached
and the pump will almost completely loose prime.

I'm not making this up! Run-on city! :) Kinda prooves that
commas really are our friends.

If you run across something like this, please submit it to
our contest. http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/worst.html

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.