Help Authoring Tool for OS/2

Subject: Help Authoring Tool for OS/2
From: Marcelle Davis <marcelle -at- IET -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 11:38:18 +0300

After typing all the codes in manually for the first two versions of our
OS/2 Help file, I went looking for help!
I have found and used IPF Editor Ver 2.0 by Perez Computing Services.
Although you won't be able to convert your WinHelp file directly, you will
be able to copy and paste the text and then use the toolbar icons to do
lists, bold, etc. You can also drag-and-drop Hypertext links.
The product has some great features -- I think the WinHelp tools could learn
from the IPF Editor! I also found the people at Perez very helpful and prompt.

Details:
Perez Computing Services
Tel/Fax: (360)428-5025
E-mail: pcs -at- ncia -dot- com (Bill Perez)

Marcelle Davis
Team Leader - Technical Documentation
IET - Intelligent Electronics, Ltd.