Software User Guide Update manuals

Subject: Software User Guide Update manuals
From: Suzanne Pyle <Crow101156 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:00:13 -0500

Hi, I'm in the process of writing the update for a software package. The
client
wants an "update" guide which only documents the new features to the
software. I am going by the last release guide, however I was curious what
you
would recommend. What tips and styles have you used to enhance the
update guide you're working on? The client's last update looks really boring,

just listing the features for that release with some overview of each. Is
this
typical or are there some variations on update guides out there? Would you
share with me what has worked for you?

Best,

Suzanne