Re: Trademarks

Subject: Re: Trademarks
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 08:29:05 PST

Try:

The International Trademark Association. They sell an editorial package with
a checklist of about 4, 000 correctly spelled trademarks and their generic
terms.
International Trademark Association, 1133 Avenue of the Americas, New York,
New York 10036-6710, USA

Writer's Digest, a column called Trademark Updates
Writer's Digest, Box 2123, Harlan, IA 51593.

U.S. Trademark Association's free Trademark Hotline, 212.986.5880

Good luck.

John -dot- Renish -at- Conner -dot- com
My comments are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals
Original Text