FYI: Re: Re. Certification rebuttal/follow-on

Subject: FYI: Re: Re. Certification rebuttal/follow-on
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 06:22:48 -0800

--part_AD0FD137003BB09E00000002

I sent this to Geoff instead of the list.

--part_AD0FD137003BB09E00000002

From filer Mon, 1 Jan 1996 13:43:51 -0800
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 13:43:48 -0800
From: "Sue Ellen Adkins" <sea -at- netcom -dot- com>
To: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Subject: Re: Re. Certification rebuttal/follow-on

Geoff Hart wrote:
> Being evaluated on the basis of my work is much
> more attractive to me than whether I was able
> to complete a two-hour test well.

I agree with you on being judged by our work rather than
on a test. However, there is a small group of writers
who, because of their subjects or customers, cannot
legally provide samples of their products. I'm referring
to proposals and manuals written for the government.

Happy New Year!
Sue Ellen Adkins
sea -at- netcom -dot- com

--part_AD0FD137003BB09E00000002--