superscripts - software interface

Subject: superscripts - software interface
From: Isabelle Delalande <toundra -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 15:33:08 -0500

In an abbreviation for square meter, for example, you write
m2 (with a superscript 2)
On the screens of a software, what would you write?
m2 ("normal" 2)
sq. m

I am sending this message for a colleague, so please reply privately to:
joseey -at- M3iSystems -dot- qc -dot- ca

TIA,

!sabelle
toundra -at- M3iSystems -dot- qc -dot- ca