The graphistes strike back!

Subject: The graphistes strike back!
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 16:05:12 LCL

Here's one for your "a touch, a touch, a palpable touch...
I confess thou hast wounded me and fear I breathe my last"
file. (Warning: don't try to say that in a single breath,
even if it _is_ your last one.)

According to our local newsrag, a journalism professor at
Ryerson (in Toronto) has been moonlighting as a male
prostitute. Ignoring various ethical issues that have been
raised (you don't want to know the details, trust me), one
of our local editorial cartoonists decided to renew the
blood feud between the literati and the illustrati: today's
cartoon caricatures the prof mouthing the words "six of
one, a half dozen of..." above the caption "journalism prof
moonlights as prostitute".

Ouch! Good thing he doesn't know anything about technical
writing, huh? <grin>

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of our
reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.