Short Sigs? OK, you got it.

Subject: Short Sigs? OK, you got it.
From: "Dimock, Dick" <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:24:00 PST

Steven J Owens suggested in Humor, Etiquette, Posting & Rules:

...and keeping your signature line *short* (general standard is 4 lines
or less).
**************************************
Dickie Dee, of El Segundo retorts:

Foo. Your sig line wears combat boots.

Dickie Dee always was a national literary treasure.

Hang in there, Pat O' !

And now the **TEXT** of this msg:

Dick Dimock who lurketh out of work time necessity,
but keepeth an eagle eye out for just
such threats to individualism, solipsism
and tourism. Semper Vigilis et Non
Illegitimus Carborundum. Which gets
drilled into us at
(note TW part here)
AT&T GIS which is riding a little higher in the water
after a huge SW release in which yours truly
performed masterful feats of TWery, in

El Segundo CA where the water tower shines a sparkling
blue after emerging from its Halloween Ghost
chrysalis, the bold black EL SEGUNDO
lettering proclaiming our civic pride. Nice
day, sparkling blue Pacific. Havahappyhol!

And then the obligatory *short* sig:

richard -dot- dimock -at- elsegundoca -dot- attgis -dot- com (Ok, how should I
pronounce "TWery" in my mind's ear? Teedublyew-erry?)