Re: Suggested topics other than grammar and language

Subject: Re: Suggested topics other than grammar and language
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:44:02 MST

John Brinegar suggested several great topics for discussion. The
one that interested me the most (at the time, anyway) was

> --Improving tech writers' ability to make excellent use of visual elements
> that reduce the need for a large amount of text

One of his suggestions that I know we have discussed in some
detail at least twice that I recall in the last year was

> --Courses of action for people in other professions to move into technical
> communication

Bev
=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL! =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=