Re: technical marketing communications

Subject: Re: technical marketing communications
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 08:47:04 -0400

From Bill Brucksch:
>I've been actively looking for more information about technical marketing
>communication, especially how people practice it on a freelance basis. Other
>than the articles in STC, I can't seem to get anywhere.

>I'd welcome an opportunity to dialogue with any other writers who have
>explored or are exploring this area.

Isn't there a new STC Professional Interest Committee for technical
marketing communication? If so, you can get information about it and sign
up (if you are an STC member) through STC's www page, or by calling the
office: (703) 522-4114

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com