Re: Humorous musings passed on via a med student (Happy Holi

Subject: Re: Humorous musings passed on via a med student (Happy Holi
From: Steve Evanina <Steve -dot- Evanina -at- SCIATL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 16:38:00 -0500

For what its worth, some paper towels have metal threads and when
placed in a microwave will spark and could burst into flames (I
suppose).

steve -dot- evanina -at- sciatl -dot- com

original message follows.

>At a company I worked at many years ago, we were required to put on
>every document the words "FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY" (Puts a new meaning
>on the comment "His memo was hard to take.")

If we're back on this thread, I have a new one:

On a package of microwavable food (one of the horribly indigestible
things my stepson eats), the instruction read:

To heat: Place {food item} on a microwave-safe paper towel.
Ah-hem. I guess this means I should stop using that piece of tin foil
I wipe the counters with, hmm?

B.
--
Bonni Graham